[A83] Re: TI83->TI83 and TI83->PC protocols

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TI83->TI83 and TI83->PC protocols

Hello,

The person who made TiLP also made a document that covers absolutley
everything abut this stuff, chech ticalc text archives, I personnaly want to
use my archive as a storage space so I can hold games for the 83- and 86 and
send them, as well as just games to 83+. I would probably charge for the
sends