[A83] Re: Assembly Studio 8x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Assembly Studio 8x

At 09:53 2002-06-10, you wrote:

>Just while we are at the subject, does somebody know a DOS emu for Windows
>with scrollbars similar to xterm? I miss it to be able to scroll back...
>
>I've heard of some 'crappy' system where you would you a VI port to pipe
>the command prompt to. But there must be a easier possibility.
>
>         Henk Poley <><

dos emu? you must mean a different shell then the command.com or cmd.exe
that comes with windows.
There is one I like, that is called 4dos or 4nt (for win9x or nt/xp/2000
respectivly)
In that command shell you can specify how big scrollback you want. (and a
lot more, has had tab completion for a long time)
You find it at http://jpsoft.com/
It has replaced my shells for dos and windows since 94 or something.
Unfortunatly, it is not free.

//Olle