[A83] Re: Assembly Studio 8x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Assembly Studio 8x

> Van: Patai Gergely <patai.ti@freemail.hu>
>
> And why does the program change all the tabs in the source
> to spaces (which wouldn't be a great problem if it didn't
> ruin the alignment)? I mean, I loaded a source, and after
> leaving Assembly Studio I just found that it was changed
> this way, in spite of the fact that I did not save it.

This indeed quite sucks. My solution to the problem is to use Textpad
simultaniously and chose not to "load the updated file". If there are
errors I look them up in Textpad and change them there. It has better
source-highlighting, no silly scrolling problems and  no strange selection
problems with files over a certain size boundary.

	Henk Poley <><