[A83] textinverse asm input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] textinverse asm input

I'm having problems with asm_ind_call and pgmio_exec.(83-)
I got it from ASMguru, the tutorial about ASM input:
numerical. I've got a full line of text on the first and
the last line of the screen (with textinverse). Then I
put a prompt " seconds:" with pgmio_exec in the middle of
the screen. What happens? Suddenly the lower line is
completely erased and the upper line is displayed regularly,
so no textinverse anymore. This is quite crappy. Is this
normal or is there a solution?

(the prompt " seconds:" is also displayed regularly)

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]