[A83] Problems compiling (linking)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Problems compiling (linking)

Hi, I'm using zilog developer studio to make my applications.  I finished my
program in asm (for the ti-83+), and I can compile it.  But when I try to
build my app, i have some errors that i'm just not able to find how to
solve. If someone could help, it would be apreciate.

This is what's write when I try to build my file:

Linking...
ZLD-E0028 Error: '.ovlhf' is not a control section name
ZLD-W0001 Warning: Extra characters on command line
ZLD-E0028 Error: '.data' is not a control section name
ZLD-W0001 Warning: Extra characters on command line
ZLD-E0028 Error: '.startup' is not a control section name
ZLD-E0029 Error: '.bss' is neither an address space nor a control section
name
ZLD-E0029 Error: '.bss' is neither an address space nor a control section
name
ZLD-E0029 Error: '.data' is neither an address space nor a control section
name
ZLD-E0029 Error: '.data' is neither an address space nor a control section
name
ZLD-E0029 Error: '.data' is neither an address space nor a control section
name

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp.