From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Brandon
Sterner
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 1:44 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: NimbusOS

Oh come on people... Don't tell me you don't know the various notations.
People generally use 83 to generalize the group of TI-83, TI-83+, and
TI-83+SE.  Now that just sucks to type out everytime.  When we want to
make
sure people know we're talking about a specific calc when talking about
hardware differences, we say regular 83 or 83-.  83- is just a very
quick
way of writing stuff.  This is just a fricking mailing list, not formal
documentation for a program.  I see no reason to feak out about
shorthand.

Brandon Sterner