[A83] Re: hays and basic/assembly in one

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: hays and basic/assembly in one

No, Joltima has two files, the main program joltima and the joltima
loader/helper. the program joltima, AFAIK, is a basic beginning program that
calls the helper program, which in turn (again, AFAIK) calls the assembly
portion of the main prog and therefore has it so
that joltima is the main program and the basic loader, if you see what I
mean.