[A83] Re: hays and basic/assembly in one

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: hays and basic/assembly in one

Hello,

Now you say you appreciate the, the, um, person. I always liked attacking
Hays, and their nPo division was neat. Wonder what doorways NT was going to
be...

Still, would it be possible to have a basic program with assembly routines
at a measured distance from the beginning of the basic prog, and have a
library that would read the contents of Ans and jump to that location in the
basic prog (I just saw the RLib program, neat idea but inpractical as it
requires programs to distribute that file) sort of like the Joltima loader?
it would be incredibly usefull, especially for including compressed pictures
without using the annoying, uncompressed pic format.

Goin' down the road feelin' bad,
   Jimmy Pardey