From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Jimmy Pardey
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 11:28 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: menu currently open?

You could make a hook on all the menus to load a different byte for each

menu to a safe memory location, using an appvar, and to make it longer,
have
omnicalc/symbolic/etc. compatability. Too simple for all summer,
probably,
even though I know I couldn't do it.

P.S. Anyone know why a ps/2 mouse plugged into a converter to serial to
atach to my 96 computer wouldn't work under linux (debian, 2.2r6) in X,
have tried a lot of different combinations, some of which freeze the
machine. sorry about the OT.

> >Somebody knows how to find out a menu is currently open? Its for an
> >interrupt program. And I allready know about the content of the byte
at
> >$815B, I just want to know if there is a menu opened. (I don't care
what
> >menu exactly...)
>
>Is there a value for the byte for 'No Menu'?  That would get it . . .
but