From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Gijs Leegwater
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:11 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: nibbles / snake

I thought about this too, because I wanted to make snake for the x86 ( I
learned x86 ASM) but i stopped with it I will continue it someday....

1)You can make some array with the co=F6rds of all the points with some
info
about how the snake is turned. Or maybe just make some thing that
deletes
the tail and moves the head forward.

2)with a sprite routine? you can XOR it si it erases or draw the
background
over it.

3)i dont know what colission is but you can do something easy like if
snake_x =3D apple_x and snake_y =3D level_y then.....

4)same as 3

5) dont know didnt play that but yes that wall tingie is the same as 4
(and
3)

Bye,
Cheiz