[A83] Release of SquishIt to TICALC.ORG

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Release of SquishIt to TICALC.ORG

I just put my new program SquishIt into the ticalc.org archive queue. It
should be up there in a few days under "DOS Utilities". It can be used
to squish program files outputted from CONVHEX83.EXE (the kind of ASM
programs you can open and view in graph link) to a squished .8XP file.
It's operation is similar to the operation of AsmComp( on the
calculator.

In addition, those of you who use ZiLOG Developer Studio to convert HEX
files directly into squished 8xp files.

If you use my program and have any comments at all, please send to the
list or to me.Thanks!

-Tom Lutz

P.S. If you would like me to send you a copy before it goes up on the
archive, let me know.