[A83] Re: Including source files? [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Including source files? [OT]

No kidding.  I would imagine it would take at least a week or two to
completely recompile Win2k on an average modern day PC.

Getting ISO's of Microsoft products is very easy.  I had a copy of the
corporate version (no product protection) of Windows XP before it was
released.  Supposedly it was leaked by an inside employee.  The friend I got
it from had a funny story regarding that.  One of the friends he gave it to
installed it, had problems, and in a stroke of pure brilliance, calls
Microsoft tech support.  They ask him what he is running, and he tells them
Windows XP.  "Umm, sir, that's not out yet."  Oops...click.  You just have
to wonder about some people.