[A83] Re: Equation solver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Equation solver

It can solve any equation with one unknowns, but for 2 and more degree
polynomial equations, you need to use guesses. (Or use PolySmlt) The
easiest way to use is to write the right part of the equation, then
putting a minus and a paranthesis -( and write the left part of the
equation. Then press enter go down. Now write a guess for the unknown and
press Alpha+Enter. There's solve in Alpha state of Enter button.
 The bound limits the numbers that's tried in the solver.
Also, you can use the solve( command in basic programs. You can find the
command in the Catalog. It works in the same way. Check the 83 Plus
guidebook for more info. (Page 2-8)
http://education.ti.com/product/pdf/gb/83p02eng.pdf

--- TypeR unknown <typerfuture@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In the Ti-OS there is this equation solver, which can calculate any
> missing
> value in a equation.
>
> Does somebody know how this works, or how I can use this in ASM
> programmes?
>
> Thank you, Hasan Guduk

=====
Discuss anything about TI Graphing Calculators - http://www.ti-programmers.com
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
  -Ambrose Bierce