[A83] Re: Learning ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Learning ASM

Try this one:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/asm/asmcomp.zip

A few weeks ago someone asked about converting TI-83 code
in TI-83+ code. If you change the exmaples in ASMGuru in this
way most of them should work

So the three most important things you should have a look at:
- Change org. 9327h to 9D95h
- include "ti83plus.inc" instead of "ti83asm.inc"
- use "bcall(functioncall)" instead of "call functioncall"

I'm not completely sure, 'cause I unfortunaly haven't a TI83+...

Valio

> There's a few minor thing with romcall's being different and ports,
> but overall, it's not much of a change
>
> > Sucker wrote:
> >
> > >What do I have to change with my Ti-83- ASM programs to
> > >port them to the 83+?? IT's for my password programs.
> > >(yes, yes, I said it about 40 times allready, but still...)
> >
> > well...
> >
> > call xxxx -> bcall(xxxx) if it's a romcall
> >
> > .org progstart-2 (look in ion.inc, I think it's 9D95h)
> >
> > and change the saferam adresses.
> >
> > I think that's all.
> >
> > Ronald.

Follow-Ups: References: