[A83] Re: SetXXXXOP1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: SetXXXXOP1

> From: "Thomas Lutz" <tlutz@stevens-tech.edu>
>
> I know you can set an integfer value to OP1, but is there a backwards
> rom call to go from FP to integer value in a register? If not, does
> anyone have a chunk of code that would do this? Any help/ideas
> appreciated...Thanks

>From the TI83 docs (not sure if this applies to 83+)

;
;---------------------------------------------------------
;  _CONVOP1 : CONVERT FP VALUE IN OP1 TO A 2 BYTE HEX    |
;             VALUE.                                     |
;   INPUT : OP1=FP #                                     |
;   OUTPUT : A=LSB HEX VALUE                             |
;            DE=ENTIRE HEX VALUE                         |
;            ERR IF OP1 EXP>3                            |
;

Follow-Ups: References: