[A83] Re: 83+ Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83+ Questions

Pardon my ignorance, but could you explain this further?  Or is it in the
developer's guide?  I haven't read it since the 83+ first came out.  I
believe my printed version is 0.1, if that tells you anything :)

So the SE has a real "hard" clock, that isn't dependant on the battery
level?

> On the SE, it also does a quasi CPU speed test, testing the CPU speed
> against the crystal timers.  This is the number that you see displayed at
> the beginning of the self test on the SE (the number of CPU clocks it
takes
> until the interrupt occurs.  I forget what frequency it sets the crystals
> to).

Follow-Ups: References: