[A83] Re: XP [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: XP [OT]

> From: "Henk Poley" <HPoley@DDS.nl>
>
> > Van: Gül <eniyi@yahoo.com>
> >
> > I don't want to start another XP discussion, but if your computer is
> > powerful enough and if you are able to use it, XP works better than any
> > other Windows version.
>
> Here in Holland there was had a funny thing with the introduction of XP,
> when you would buy XP OEM you would receive 128mb RAM free :-)
>
> That's what you call marketing... ;-P

I've heard of a commercial running in Holland which said XP is very good in
recovering crashes. Now *that* I call tactic. Instead of making a stable OS,
they try one to believe crashes are part of daily life and that XP is pretty
good at fixing them, where other OSs aren't (because they almost never
crash, but that they don't say of course).

Follow-Ups: References: