[A83] Re: VoyageT_200 [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VoyageT_200 [OT]

My experience has been mostly speed...
If you install mostly everything you might find useful once,
you'll end up with many processes running that you won't immediately use,
those processes are consuming speed while achieving nothing,
you should look at your /etc/rc.d/rc3.d and /etc/rc.d/rc5.d directories to
remove a few of them.

It's probably not such a good idea to install things you might gonna use,
since most programs will be updated once you choose to use them...