[A83] Re: VoyageT_200 [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VoyageT_200 [OT]

> Not to be offensive or anything, but I bet most of you
who are
> complaining about MS Windows etc are running a version of
it right
> now....Try running linux if you don't like windows. (I'm
not running
> linux, although I would like to learn it soon.)
I like linux, and I can finally put up with windows as
well. Both contain loads of stupid errors, but of very
different kinds. Windows is a very good platform for
multimedia and office-type applications, but it gets
unstable if you don't take care of it. Linux feels
annoyingly "home-made", and lots of things don't work right
(like proper language support...) that are natural in
windows, but it's hellishly stable, and if once installed
properly, it will run for years without any serious problem.

Both have their best areas of application. Currently I'm
running linux, since it's better for using the net. But I
develop calc programs under windows, because it's
convenient and less cumbersome. Whatever.

PG

Follow-Ups: References: