[A83] Re: Happy (new year) and Euro)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Happy (new year) and Euro)

I don't think copiers are suitable for making your own money...

For example the effect where you feel the ink on the money is not copiable,
by a copier, neither is the hologram imprinted on the euro bills.

So copiers aren't sufficient to make these fake bills, other techniques are
needed...
Then ofcourse I think you could fake a normal person if you gave him a false
bill that's copied.
I often wonder what happens to someone who just doesn't know he has accepted
a false bill, tries to pay with it, an gets cought paying with false money...
Does he get prosecuted for money-forgery (or whatever it's called)?
Questions, questions questions...
 "innocense is no excuse in the eyes if the law" ;-)

To keep this on-topic:
Anyone figured out a way to use his TI calc to hack an electronic purse? ;)

--Peter-Martijn