[A83] Re: Happy new year (and Euro)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Happy new year (and Euro)

I live in Turkey and we didn't have any of these euro chaos. People who
needed to change their money to euro just went to banks and that's all.

--- Patai Gergely <patai.ti@freemail.hu> wrote:

> > > I guess I forgot England, Switzerland, Sweden and
> Denmark...
> >
> > Turkey, hungria ehm hungaria, Czech republic
> >
> Hungaria??? :) I like to call it Magyarorsza'g. :)))
>
> And how about Rumania, Ukraine, Slovakia, Macedonia, Crna
> Gora (Montenegro), Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Estonia,
> Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Moldavia etcetc... The list of
> European non-EU countries is far from being complete...
>
> Okay, let's drop the geography lesson. I just couldn't help
> myself. :)
>
> PG

=====
I'm a moderator of http://www.ti-programmers.com forum.
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
  -Ambrose Bierce