[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF]

>From: "Henk Poley" >Reply-To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org >To: >Subject:
[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF] >Date: Fri, 15
Feb 2002 08:29:57 +0100 >>>>Van: J Smith >>>>>First of all, our court battle
with the staff of Ti-World will begin >>>next week, full courtroom
transcripts should be posted on our >>>homepage daily. This is turning out
tobe a multi-billion dollar >>>lawsuit. >>>>Over "Ti-World"?! Oh, please. Is
"Hays" an actual software company.. >>like Microsoft, Electronic Arts, ID
software..etc. that I can buy stock >in? >>Or is it some loser kid in his
basement? >>Actualy 'Hays' is some sort of packet-service (I'm not
absolutelysure >about this, though). Like American Post. But that has
nothingto do with >our own little troll, we keep him as a pet. Sometimes he
is actually funny, >as long as you feed him well. >>Henk Poley <><>>>BTW: I
think I know some funny thing to say that will really flame this
>mailinglist, but nah, it's not worth it ;-) >Speaking of trolls, don't
threaten a large group of nerds!  We will destroy you if you "troll" us like
that.  In fact, some of us have already ripped you a new one, so go sit on
your multipurpose rhoid-cushion.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'