[A83] Re: Warming up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Warming up

I conferred with my physics major friend, and he thinks that any temperature
change that drastic would cause it to contract and the stress would damage
it, which sounds reasonable.  If you cooled it slowly, then there shouldn't
be any damage.  And with modern CPU's, when they overheat, they overheat.
The reason they are dead is because they melt :)  Tom's Hardware has some
interesting videos on the subject.