[A83] Re: Warming up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Warming up

At 03:48 PM 2/15/02 -0700, you wrote:

>First, that's unreasonable for a calculator. Second, you avoid the question.
>This just proves that you haven't actually done it.
>
>Michael Vincent
>Detached Solutions - www.detacheds.com
>Radical Software - www.radicalsoft.org

Question: Would not the sudden stress of being dunked in the N2 bath damage
some components? And subsequent removal from the bath might do the same?
Also: A water cooling solution would probably be sufficient, as the thing
that cracks dies is thermal gradient, not temperature.  Its just that high
temps cause the chip to get hotter . . .

Follow-Ups: References: