[A83] Re: Warming up (HF) (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Warming up (HF) (OT)

Hello,
   Maybe it would be nice if hays, with all their knowledge, would help the
TI community learn to program. It is all very good to send out messages
saying how great you are, but perhaps you could also help us get to where
you are now. How did you overclock this 83? How many did you go through to
make it work (apology, I would probaby havew to go through a lot before I
got the connections right)? That kind of thing, you know.

sincerely,
   Zero Canadian Dollar Jimmy (GPL, If I could program something worth
programming, and if you don't know what that means, go to www.gnu.org)