[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF]

Yeah, this is great, I've always wanted to see transcripts of a really big
multibillionaire company sueing a small itsybitsy fan club site...

--Hays fan #65536 ending transmission with the same load of sarcasm

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Patai Gergely wrote:

> > First of all, our court battle with the staff of Ti-World
> will begin next
> > week, full courtroom transcripts should be posted on our
> homepage daily.
> > This is turning out to be a multi-billion dollar lawsuit.
> Congratulations. Your enthusiasm is indeed admirable. Don't
> be mistaken, this is a flame.
>
> PG

Follow-Ups: References: