[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week

>First of all, our court battle with the staff of Ti-World will begin next
>week, full courtroom transcripts should be posted on our homepage daily.
>This is turning out to be a multi-billion dollar lawsuit.

Over "Ti-World"?!  Oh, please. Is "Hays" an actual software company..like
Microsoft, Electronic Arts, ID software..etc. that I can buy stock in?  Or
is it some loser kid in his basement?

>Thirdly, the Hays Games Company has begun production of 'Halo 83.'  This
>will be a full first person shooter for the Ti83 and is expected to be an
>instant smash hit.

>From the website: "may even feature multiplayer from Ti83 to Xbox, by
running the Ti83 to your computer, then lan'ing your xbox and pc together
with a hub or switch."

Uh-uh. This is something I'd really like to see... first of all, an FPS on a
_calculator_, and especially because the Xbox is a proprietary Microsoft
product.  Good luck getting it to work...LOL.

--Joel

"It's finally come to me...Where I buried the bagel.  The bagel I used to
call mother...."