[A83] Whats been happening with Hays the last week

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Whats been happening with Hays the last week

The last few days for Hays have been pretty busy indeed, so we would like to
fill you all in to keep the many fans updated.

First of all, our court battle with the staff of Ti-World will begin next
week, full courtroom transcripts should be posted on our homepage daily.
This is turning out to be a multi-billion dollar lawsuit.

Secondly, the HC Labs division of Hays has created a messaging system for
use with the 'Radio Link' hardware.  This system can be used to send
realtime messages with up to four calcs, great for classroom assistance at
times when you have to be quiet in school.

Thirdly, the Hays Games Company has begun production of 'Halo 83.'  This
will be a full first person shooter for the Ti83 and is expected to be an
instant smash hit.

Finally, for those who say that Doorways '98 is only available for the
83(-), that's because it was made before the 83+.  Our page doesnt say
anywhere that it is prefered by 83+ or SE users.  Check it out, you just
made that part up.

Hays
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/