[A83] Re: More problems with VTI 2.5b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: More problems with VTI 2.5b

I haven't worked with that part of the VTI code, but I know from experience
that it won't enable the virtual link option if another instance of VTI
isn't running.  Try running FastLink first, then VTI, and seeing if it
helps.  Did you try reading the documentation that comes with FastLink?  I'd
imagine it tells you how to set it up.

I'm not sure why graphics-studio.net is down (not my site).  Setting up
acz.org again with a message board is somewhere on my ever growing todo
list...

When I get mailing list support added to ITmom.com, I'll setup some
discussing lists for calc and general related things, that are off topic
here, but that people seem to be interested in discussing.  If there is
interest in this, email me privately.