[A83] More problems with VTI 2.5b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] More problems with VTI 2.5b

Sorry to bug everybody again, but being that acz.org is down, there is no t=
ech. help for VTI.

There is no way to change the link option to "Virtual Link", even though I =
have FastLink w/ the virutal link enabled.  However, FastLink's virtual l=
ink option always brings with it an error, even though the correct direct=
ory for vti is specified (in my case, d:\progra~1\vti\) and fastlink is l=
ocated on the same drive (d:\mydocu~1\calc\link\fastlink).  Does anyone h=
ave any ideas on why VTI refuses to enable a virtual link and why FastLin=
k refuses to send files to VTI?

LilBlackDemon
http://LilBlackDemon.CJB.net/
TI-83+ games, programs, and chat.