[A83] Re: TI 83+SE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TI 83+SE

At 02:10 2002-02-12, you wrote:

>I've heard in europe the calculators are much more expensive in the
>stores... Not sure if this is everywhere or not.  Anyway www.calc.org is a
>good place for anyone to purchase a calculator.  They're rather quick and
>cheap.

Not in sweden.
A ti89 costs about 1300 - 1400 SEK which is about $130 - $140,
ti83plus I found now for 780 SEK, thats even cheeper then calc.org...
SE for 1040 SEK at the same place.

oh.. and another thing with calc.org I saw now:

  * At the moment, we cannot accept orders shipped outside of the United
States. We apologize for this inconvenience.

That could be solved with a friend in the US being proxy though :)

///Olle