[A83] [hf] Re: Re: Doorways avalibility more hays flameing [MHF]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] [hf] Re: Re: Doorways avalibility more hays flameing [MHF]

Comparing to the other hf's I witnessed, the thing that's happening now is
just making a little fun in the way that it's still nice.

Previously, mega$mickey really offended a few people on the list,
resulting in an exchange of unpleasant insultery, making me install a
"hays filter"...
I removed it now, since I saw all the non-offending responses on the
web-archives of [A83].