[A83] Re: Upcoming Software From Hays

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Upcoming Software From Hays

First of all, I would like to thank Million-Dollar-Mike for making my days a
little brighter. All sarcasm aside, I think it's funny how you pretend to
release software and whatnot. I know it's both useless and pointless to make
fun, but it's just that....it's fun. Do you do this on purpose? I think you do.
I don't think any person in their right mind would put up with all the abuse
you do, unless it was a big joke and not taken seriously.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Also, to keep up with the trend....

YOU SUCK....and thank you.

P.S. If this all is really not a joke: sorry but it's still lots of fun to take
my stress out on you.

Quoting Xempest@aol.com: