[A83] Re: Getting lost RAM back

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Getting lost RAM back

Well, I don't know very much about it, but I'll try.
The program is being copied to the progstart location, when it's being
executed.
I imagine that it's double in memory, at that time, at the original place,
and at the saferam place, and that it somehow stays double. The only way I
know to remove the extra bytes is clearing your ram...