[A83] Re: I'm trying collision based on pixel states, using ionGetPixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I'm trying collision based on pixel states, using ionGetPixel

You get better by coding and debugging.  Once you spend an hour trying to
find a bug, you remember it, and don't do it again the next time.  You can't
expect to become a better coder overnight.  It took me at least six months
to get decent at z80.  On the plus side, by the time I started coding Zelda
86, I always tested on the calculator (VTI wasn't around yet), and I rarely
locked it up.  I don't think it ever needed a hard reset (which was good,
because sending all that data took a while).