[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26 [OT(bis)]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26 [OT(bis)]

Outlook Express? No way...

And about Internet Mail & News, might be that it came with Win95 (it is old
indeed). But I just downloaded it from microsoft.com, it doesn't
automaticaly open attachments, and I'm quite happy about it. Never had any
problems.

	Henk Poley <><