[A83] Re: extra storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: extra storage

> Van: robvanwijk@gmx.net
>
> How about a (small) driver that manually sends a command to the storage?
> The storage could then use the silent link protocol (tell the calc it's
> the graphlink) to place programs on the calc. This way, TI-OS would do
> most of the work, leaving extra ram for the user.

Hmm, now the 'venus shell' idea gets more vaible. This shell returns to
TI-BASIC when running a program. So you could use a shell to select the
program, send which one you want, return to BASIC, issueing a single Pause
(to recieve the prog) and run the program.

I know this seems to much of a hassle, but it's a much smaller solution
than a seperate loader.

	Henk Poley <><