[A83] Re: extra storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: extra storage

> But how much exactly could be used on that thing as actual usable free
> space? It's almost app-only, so you'll have to make everyting in apps or
> something? I'm absolutely not used to that concept cause I have a regular
> Ti-83...
>

>       SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]

It is not app-only, you can "archive" programs and variables. This means
you put them in the archive (the flash) after which only their vat entry
takes up place in ram. About 1.5 meg can be used. Even if you put the
entire ion and mirage sections of the ticalc archives on your calc, you've
got plenty left.

Rob van Wijk