[A83] Re: Advantages of DVD [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Advantages of DVD [OT]

DVDs would be nice to rip to computer, VHS would probably have sync
problems, and you know DeCSS can be decoded in seven lines of code or
soething? I wouldn't get a DVD player until I had a HDTV, or an LCD
projector (prefered). Too poor for that anyway. does anyone have any good
resources on DMCA, and how far DMCA reaches? All american states I guess,
AKA the whole world excluding one or two sall oil-less areas

without a reason,
Jimmy Pardey