[A83] Re: Color Calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Color Calculators

12/2/02 6:40:36 PM, Patai Gergely <patai_gergely@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>> Just curious, would anyone buy a calculator if they new it had a color
>> lcd?
>
>I wouldn't. Adding a color display doesn't improve the primary qualities,
>I mean the main purpose of the calculator. Since I use it only for
>calculations, two colours are enough for me.
>
>PG
>--
>http://fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...

Yeah...two colors are more than enough for calculations.  Monochrome, baby!  But anyway...good point, I can't see any purpose to having colors.
I mean, why did consoles ever have colors anyway?  Certainly not useful...

BTW, sorry for my belligerence, but what does fm stand for?

- James Maier <maierj@optonline.net>
http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~jmw/

Follow-Ups: References: