[A83] Re: VTI problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VTI problem

Ah well, this is a bit of crapyness. Many people have written their own
TOSEC database manager. To keep everything in sync a bit they have split
the database in small portions.

The info you got says that you should donwload "texas instruments ti83-92"
in whatever database format your db-manager reads. I know it's wierd, and
nowhere documented...

Tugid is an exelent TOSEC db-browser. It scans and renames ROMs also. (btw,
be sure to use 'short names', VTI doesn't like square brackets -> '[' and
']')

http://tosec.org/?sect=tugid_download