Von: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] Im Auftrag von David
Phillips
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. August 2002 15:01
An: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Betreff: [A83] Re: *.calc [OT]

My comment about Apache was not specific to calc.org.  However, there
are many sites that do get several hundred or thousand hits (HTTP
requests) per second.  Apache won't really scale past a few hundred and
to do that can require a hefty box (much more than would be required
with a properly designed server).