[A83] Re: Romcall for "Menu("?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Romcall for "Menu("?

> There's a ROM call, but it isn't used that often. Because it uses (messes
> up) a memory area used by SOS and Ion for storing some routines.
>
> It's better to emulate it yourself. There are a some menu routines in
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/asm/source and subdirs, like:
>
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/asm/source/routines/ionmenu.zip

Thanks for all responses! I'll look these menu-routines up and
use them or probably write my own one. I'm not quite sure if
I'll use Ion or not because I have less experience with it and don't
know if it is worth for my purpose...

> > Sincerely
> >     Valio aka Patrick
>
> Erm, shouldn't you write that the other way around?

Ups! Erm..yes..hehe.. :-S
Obviously I use my nick too often instead of my real name...

Sincerely
    Patrick aka Valio
    :-)