[A83] Re: VTI problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VTI problem

I don't have to send a file from my real calc to the VTI, I just have a 83p
file on my computer and I want VTI to run it.
So I've tried to drag and drop to the VTI, and even using the option you get
when you right-click on the screen to send a file to the VTI. Either way it
doesn't work.

And yes, the VTI is on :)