[A83] Re: The world has just inverted. (period)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: The world has just inverted. (period)

IT'S JUST A BIG JOKE!!!!

Every few months the guy who's responsible gets to the list to draw
attention to himself. Some suspect that some regular guy on this list
plays "Mike Smith", "Andy Gorlin", and "Snake-eyes Stevens".

I think it's a plausible explanation, just really hard to prove....
--Peter-Martijn