From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Burak G|l
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 1:23 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Is compression possible?

Can programs be compressed? What I mean is creating a compressed file on
calc for storage, to save space. Can a small compression algorithm be
written to compress and uncompress files on calc? For example, you can
create a compressed file from a program and when you need that program
again, you can uncompress it.

=====
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes
from poor judgment.
  -Anonymous