[A83] Re: Symbolic...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Symbolic...

> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>
> Hi,
>
> So, here's my question: can one hide this application?

You know this 'feechure' (I have heard of) the Ti83+ has? Sometimes after a
crash the FlashApps don't show up, and when you reset the RAM they are back
again. This is because the Ti83+ keeps a copy of the Apps VAT (from Flash)
in RAM. If during bootup after a crash this table isn't correctly
(re)created your calc won't see the Apps.

Hmm, to make it short, find a way to remove the Symbolic VAT-entry... To
have it 'back', reset your calc...

But you might still want your reset protection... (There is "Cheaty Reset"
by Tijl Coosemans)

	Henk Poley <><