[A83] Re: [no subject] [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: [no subject] [OT]

> Van: Joe Pemberton <dArkSk8eR@buffbody.com>
>
> This doesn't really have much to do with 83 assembly, but does anyone
have
> any links to some _good_ assembly tutorials for windows (MASM or NASM)?
> - - Joe

I used to have one around on my HD, but since I had this 'SmartDrive
affair' I think I lost it (some kind of 'autodeletion')... You might try
google, or take a look at http://www.programmersheaven.com/

Anyways, since this is an off topic programming questions thread... Does
anybody know a good .inf tutorial? I've already found out lots of things by
reading code, but ehm, there should be some documentation out there, isn't
it? (same thing with MSI packaging, but never mind)

	Henk Poley <><