[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

Thanks for the info, very strange that such a limit should exist on the 83+
but not on the 83. Anyway, now I've tried moving the data around a bit, so
if anyone with a real TI-83+ (it works under ´VTI, put as someone pointed
out, so did the old version) could give this new version a try and report
back it would be great:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~sdw/temp/monochr-plusfix.8xp

/Andreas