[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

He Andreas,

I was wondering if you were planning on releasing the sourcecode. Because I
would really like to see how you did the intro, water effect. That demo is
amazing!

MaartenZwartbol - Maxcoderz Soft. - http://www.maxcoderz.com[1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------- "If I
have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders
of giants." - scientist Sir Isaac Newton, in a letter to his colleague
RobertHooke, February 1676. >From: "Andreas Gustafsson" >Reply-To:
assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org >To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org >Subject:
[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)
>Date:Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:02:59 >>>I actually use a number of different
virutal screen modes. >>* The wormhole runs from a 48x64 virtual screen
whichis then dithered as >three levels (00,10,11). This routine is not
written by me, but by Linus >Åkesson, I found it in the source to his demo
'Ride' >>* The 'twirl'-thing and 'the-end'-plasma runs in my own new mode.
Ituses a >24x16 virtual chunky screen, that uses 16 different dithered
grayscale >levels. >>* The logo in the beginning and the 'Silents bars' are
running at full 96x64 >resolution, and I work the effects directly in bitmap
mode, no virtual >chunky screen is used. >>/Andreas >>>From: Patai Gergely
>>Subject: [A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with
>>testing) >>Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:45:16 +0200 (CEST) >>>>>>Nice job, it
gives the feeling of an old 4k intro. :) Are >>these effects table driven
anddithered using a 6144-byte >>virtual screen, or you found a better
solution for them? >>>>PG
>Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com >>

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.maxcoderz.com
   2 'http://g.msn.com/1HM500901/1U'